묵상, 예수님과 연합하라, 민 7:39

또 번제물로 수송아지 한 마리와 숫양 한 마리와 일 년 된 어린 숫양 한 마리이며

OBSERVATION

Summary
시므온 자손과 갓 자손이 제단의  봉헌을 위해 드리는 예물들이 기록되어 있다

Who is God
하나님은 예수님을 통해 인간을 받으신다

APPLICATION

12 지파를 대표하는 지휘관들이 드리는 예물에는 동일하게 번제물, 속죄 제물, 화목 제물이 동일하게 포함되었다.  이 모든 제물들은 예수 그리스도를 예표한다.  즉 그들이 드린 모든 제물들은 우리가 오직 얘수 그리스도를  통해서만 하나님께 나갈 수 있음을 의미한다.  이는 우리가 예배드릴 때마다 제물되신 예수님을 들고 하나님께  나간다는 의미이다.  모든 예배 때마다 나를 위해 희생되신 예수 그리스도 라는 하나님의 어린 양을 들고 아버지 앞에 나아간다. 모든 인류는 동일하게 예수 그리스도를 통한 구원의 은총을 받았기에  모든 지파는 동일한 제물을 드렸다.

어떻게 예수님을 들고 하나님 앞에 나아가는가? 내가 예수님과 연합하여 나가는 것이다. 내가 예수님과 연합하는 것은 나를 십자가에 못박고 내 안에 그리스도께서 살아계시게 하며 이제 예수님을 믿는 믿음으로 살아가는 길이다.  오늘 나는 얼마나 나를 부인하며 살아가는가? 오늘 나는 얼마나 내 안에 살아계신 예수님께 순종하며 그 분의 뜻을 절대적으로 추구하며 살아가는가? 오늘 나는 얼마나 예수님을 믿는 믿음으로 살아가는가?

Sin to avoid, 주님 뜻을 분별하는 데 실패하지 않도록 하라
Promise to hold,  하나님은 예수님의 이름으로 나아갈 때 나를 받으신다
Action to take place , 더욱 예수님과 연합하며 하나님을 예배하라

하나님 아버지, 저를 위해  제물 되신 예수님, 감사합니다. 사랑합니다. 더욱 제 자신을 부인하며 오직 주의 뜻에 순종하기를 원합니다. 주님의 뜻을 보다 잘 분별할 수 있는 신령한 지혜를 주옵소서.  살아 계신 주님에 대한 믿음 더하소서. 그리하여 주님과 더욱 연합하며 살아가게 하옵소서. 아멘.

JnLe님의 댓글

JnLe 작성일

Num 7:36-47
The Redeemed Second Son

SCRIPTURE

On the fifth day it was Shelumiel the son of Zurishaddai, leader of the children of Simeon. (Num 7:36)

OBSERVATION

Summary
- Shelumiel, leader of the sons of Simeon, and Eliasaph, leader of the sons of Gad, bring offerings to the tabernacle on the 5th and 6th days, respectively.

Who is God?
- He has a plan for each and every son of His toward their redemption and ultimately toward His glory.

APPLICATION

I couldn’t help thinking of Simeon in today’s passage. The second son Simeon follows the order of Reuben, his immediate elder brother in the camp and the movement of Israel in the wilderness. But he doesn’t get “stuck” with the portions of his biological brother. Instead of settling across the Jordan with the Reubenites, however, they would march all the way to the promised land and, when their lot fell, his inheritance was “in the midst of the inheritance of the sons of Judah.” (Josh 19:1-9)

It’s not only the eldest but others including the second sons that the world may label as having some various complexes. But even they have a place in God’s Kingdom, in His Renewed Family. You don’t have to get stuck with the “debilitating” pattern but even as some psychologist noted over a century ago the second sons can overcome, but not in competitive ways but in truly divine ways in Jesus.

Of course, we don’t know whether Peter was the second son in the family or whether he was really from the tribe of Simeon, which I happen to see quite possible. Anyways, when God called this volatile man, his life got changed upside down.

“Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.” (Matt 16:17-19)

Indeed, you may be a messed-up eldest son or a badly broken second son. Especially, the second son may have some baggage as their growth may have strongly hinged on their relationship with their elder brother. But no matter what, God is calling you to worship Him and, in His New Family, there is a place for you and there you will be redeemed and God can mightily use you.

PRAYER

Father, help me see people including my family as You made them and as You see them more from now than before. Father, use me for Your glory to be a catalyst for Your people to break forth from any hurts or wounds to Your New Order, Your New Family. In Jesus Christ’s Name, I pray. Amen

모바일 버전으로 보기