페이지 정보작성자 인터내셔널갈보리교회 작성일21-03-05 08:01 조회190회 댓글3건
- 032721.pdf (1,000.2K) 5회 다운로드 DATE : 2021-03-05 08:01:19
묵상, 말씀에 믿음과 순종으로 반응하라, 수 8:10
여호수아가 아침에 일찍이 일어나 백성을 점호하고 이스라엘 장로들과 더불어 백성에 앞서 아이로 올라가매
여호수아와 백성들은 하나님의 지시대로 순종하여 아이로 올라가 정복 전쟁을 시작한다.
Who is God
하나님은 인간의 순종을 통하여 당신의 뜻을 이루신다
여호수아는 들은 바 하나님의 말씀에 믿음과 순종으로 즉시 반응하여 아이로 올라간다. 복병을 두라는 성령님의 지시도 그대로 따른다. 백성들도 여호수아의 지시대로 순종한다. 마치 하나님이 예수님에게 말씀하시고, 예수님은 제자들에게 말씀하시고, 제자들은 그대로 순종하는 picture 처럼 보인다. 하나님과 여호수아와 이스라엘 백성들의 환상적 팀웍이다. 바로 여기에 승리의 관건이 있었다. 하나님과 영적 지도자와 백성들간의 성공적인 팀웍을 통하여 승리가 이루어진다. 팀웍은 다른 것이 아니라 하나님의 말씀에 믿음과 순종으로 반응하는 것이었다.
그렇다. 들은 바 말씀에 대한 우리의 반응은 너무나도 중요하다. 예수님은 말씀에 대한 4가지 반응을 예로 드셨다. 오직 좋은 밭에 떨어진 씨앗만이 풍성한 열매를 맺는다. 오늘 여호수아와 이스라엘 백성처럼 하나님의 말씀을 잘 분별하여 듣고, 들은 즉 그대로 믿음과 순종으로 반응할 때 좋은 밭에 뿌려진 씨앗처럼 풍성한 생명의 역사가 나타난다. 아이성 승리의 이야기는 하나님께서 여호수아에게 말씀하시고, 여호수아와 백성들이 그 말씀에 믿음과 순종으로 반응하였고, 하나님께서 약속을 성취하신 이야기이다.
들은 바 하나님의 말씀에 더 믿음과 순종으로 반응하자. 최근에 하나님께서 말씀하신 몇 가지가 있다. 믿음과 순종으로 반응하자.
Sin to avoid 하나님의 말씀을 의심하지 말라
Promise to hold, 하나님은 말씀을 성취하신다
Action to take place, 하나님의 음성을 들었으면 오직 믿음과 순종으로 반응하라
하나님 아버지, 저에게 말씀하시는 주님, 감사합니다. 주신 말씀에 오직 믿음과 순종으로 반응하게 하옵소서. 이번 한국 방문에 관련하여 주신 말씀, 엘샤다이 전능하신 하나님을 믿습니다. 믿음으로 담대하게 하나님의 지시에 순종하여 하나님의 뜻이 이루어지게 하소서.
Respond to the Word of God with faith and obedience, Josh. 8:10
Early the next morning Joshua roused his men and started toward Ai, accompanied by the elders of Israel.
Joshua and the people obey God's instructions and go up to Ai and start a war of conquest.
Who is God
God fulfills his will through our faith and obedience.
Joshua immediately reacts to the word of God as he hears, with faith and obedience, and goes up to Ai. God’s order to keep an ambush is also followed. The people of Israel obey Joshua's instructions. It seems like God talks to Jesus, Jesus talks to his disciples, and his disciples obey him. It is a fantastic teamwork between God, Joshua and the people of Israel. Right here was the key to victory. Victory is achieved through successful teamwork between God, spiritual leader and people. Teamwork was nothing else, but to respond to God's word with faith and obedience.
Yes, our response to what we hear is too important. Jesus gave four examples of reactions to the Word. Only seeds that fall into good soil bear abundant fruit. In today’s passage, Joshua and the people of Israel who hear the word of God and react with faith and obedience are the good example of seeds that fell on the good soil and bore much fruit. The story of the victory over Ai must be the story of God’s command, Joshua’s obedience and God’s fulfillment of His promise.
Recently, God told me some Words of command and promise as to specific situations. Respond to the Word of God with more faith and obedience like Joshua and the Israelites.
Sin to avoid, Do not doubt the word of God.
Promise to hold, God fulfills his word.
Action to take place, Respond to God’s word with faith and obedience.
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for speaking to me. Let me react with faith and obedience to your words. I believe in the Almighty God Elshadai, the Word you gave me regarding my visit to Korea. Let me obey your instructions with faith so that your will be fulfilled.
Now Joshua rose early early in the morning and mustered the people, and he went up with the elders of Israel before the people to Ai. (Joshua 8:10)
- Joshua positions the army of Israel around Ai to execute the plan of attack against the city.
Who is God?
- He gives strategies & victory through leaders dedicated to Him and the people dedicated to his leadership.
- Don’t know exactly why, but out of the entire 30,000 valiant men, 5,000 were set in ambush and (most likely) around 3,000 were set as a decoy. Thus, the remainder was scattered or on the decoy side.
- The decoy was in the north while the ambush was in the west.
- It is likely that Ai was in alliance with Bethel.
What Joshua needed to decide and implement
- He sent them (those to be in ambush?) away
- He rose early in the morning
- He mustered the people
- He went up with the elders of Israel before the people to Ai.
- He spent the night among the people (those to be in the frontline?) in the midst of the valley (at the frontline). (vv. 9, 13)
Joshua clearly hears the voice; faithfully prepares the plan; and boldly executes it.
Yup! You must clearly hear the voice of the Lord. To do so, you must acknowledge your need for Him, His voice, His direction and guidance. AND you must kneel down and ask for His voice and direction!
Then, you must faithfully prepare and plan! Also, as you execute it, you must take “risks.” You must be wake up earliest and be at the frontline. Of course, you shouldn’t be a loner. A clear, godly leadership should always aspire to inspire people to understand His will and walk in one spirit. But when the push comes to the shove, the rubber hits the road, you should not hesitate to be and fight at the line of fire, always ensuring that you are fighting for His glory.
- Sin to avoid: laziness
- Promise to hold: Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go.
- Action to take: He who leads, with diligence. Ask for His voice, guidance and direction. Aspire to inspire people to be in one and for Him.
Lord, help me be diligent in coming to You for Your voice, direction and guidance and executing it with boldness and trust. Lead Your people to victory. In Jesus Christ’s Name. Amen